Rebecca trained at Bird College of Performing Arts.
Following a dance career with credits including The Two Ronnies, Hale and Pace, Whitney Houston (Pepsi Commercial), Strictly Judge Bruno Tonioli (fashion show), Alan Harding (Stork Club), Jerry Robins (Skyline Hotel), Costa Cruise Line and owning her own dance company called Pink Cadillac, Rebecca opened her dance School in Liphook in 1995 which has recently expanded into Bordon. Rebecca was featured in the BBC documentary Health Farm and has worked as fitness co-ordinator and dance, chi ball and pilates instructor at Champneys since 1998.
Classes: ISTD Imperial Ballet, Street, Tap, Lyrical & Musical Theatre
School size: 100 students aged 3-18 years
Productions: Annual show, fetes, opportunities to perform with recognised organisations such as The English Youth Ballet
Exams: ISTD Ballet exams every 16-18 months
Student Credits Include:
• Acceptance into the Royal Ballet associates; lead role in the Royal Ballet production of A Winter’s Tale at The Royal Opera House 2016
• Scholarship entry to Bird College, Italia Conti, The English Youth Ballet, London Children’s Ballet Company, National Youth Ballet & Tring Park Associates
• Students from the academy have won the Hampshire County Council Dance Bursary and The British Red Cross Dance Competition twice
• Acceptance into Laine Theatre Arts and Urdang Associates
• Performance at The Move It Exhibition, Olympia
Currently there are three academy graduates working within the dance industry. Further details can be found on our Student Success Page